1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website functioning at the url address: eurovilla.pl
- The website operator and the personal data administrator is: Eurovilla Wilanów sp. Z oo ul. Lentza 10, 02-956 Warsaw
- Operator's e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Newsletter service
- Query handling by the form
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through data voluntarily entered in forms that are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called "cookies").
2. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
- To protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: home.pl
4. Information clause regarding data
By implementing the information obligation resulting from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (hereinafter: GDPR) we would like to inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Eurovilla Wilanów Sp. z o. o. in Warsaw 02-956, ul. Stanisława Lentza 10 - entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, under KRS number 0000843802, NIP 9512502206 (hereinafter: EV), which is part of the Eurovilla group, which includes: Eurovilla Miasteczko Wilanów Sp. z o. o. in Warsaw (KRS No. 0000838314), Eurovilla Mokotów Sp. z o. o. in Warsaw (KRS No. 0000804986),), Eurovilla Śródmieście Sp. z o. o. in Warsaw (KRS No. 0000838657) and Eurovilla Wilanów Sp. z o. o. (KRS No. 0000843802). EV has appointed a personal data protection officer, which you can contact via e-mail sent to the address email@example.com,
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of providing electronic services in the field of sharing the content collected on the Website, for the purposes of correspondence or answering telephone inquiries related to real estate brokerage services provided by EV and companies belonging to the Eurovilla group (in particular presenting offers for sale / purchase / rental of real estate or financing offers), and in the case of concluding an agency contract, for the purposes related to the implementation of such a contract and activities related to it (Article 6 (1) (a), Article 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR), for marketing purposes and for purposes related to the possible determination, investigation or defense against claims, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR,
- The recipients of personal data obtained and processed for the above-mentioned purposes may be entities providing services to us postal, courier, banking, advisory, financial, accounting, tax, auditing, entities providing hosting services or services related to the systems and software we use. Depending on the method of achieving the above-mentioned purposes and your needs, additional recipients and joint controllers of your personal data may also be companies belonging to the Eurovilla group,
- depending on the above-mentioned purposes and the manner of their implementation, your personal data will be processed and stored until the consent to their processing is withdrawn, as long as the data processing is based on your consent, as well as - depending on which of these the periods will be longer - for the period of performance of the agency contract and related activities, the period equal to the period of limitation of claims arising from such contract and the performance of activities related to it or the period required by generally applicable law, the period of storage of documentation related to the performance of the agency contract and related activities,
- unless the provisions of the GDPR provide otherwise and to the extent specified therein, you are entitled to the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer personal data, the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority to which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office,
- providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the above-mentioned purposes, hence the failure to provide your personal data may prevent correspondence, answering telephone inquiries, concluding and performing an agency contract, and providing related services and activities,
- the personal data provided by you will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
5. Information on forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may save information that makes it easier to link data in the form to the email address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- Information on user behavior on the website may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site.
7. Important marketing techniques
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and who has access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the section "Important marketing techniques";
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular, the companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with headquarters in the USA).
9. Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: